Tuesday 24 May 2011

Gone

So that’s it then. The game that we’ve spent so much time playing over the past few years has finally come to an end, and we can all have our lives back.

I have to say - and I never thought I would - that I’m not going to miss it. Some of the people I’ve met maybe, but the actual game itself, I really wont. Game world Lemerre finished on Monday morning at 5:00 am, with my last login coming on Friday evening, just showing how much I really couldn’t be bothered to go in and play the game. I couldn’t even tell you my finishing position in the final mini season World Cup. The last time I looked I was around 11th, but I’m not sure where I finished.

Some people have questioned the point in taking screenshots, but I wanted to, to remind me of those virtual players that I had grown so attached to. So, on the other pages on this blog, you can see the squad I finished with, my all time 11 and also some various screenshots that I wanted to take. More for myself than for others to read, sort of a museum dedicated to Fiftyfifty and, in part, Lemerre.

That’s it for this blog, no more ramblings will be posted here. Feel free to follow my other blog though, a footballing one and also on Twitter @Pricep87.

I’d just like to finally thank everyone who has visited this blog, took the time to read my posts and some even comment. Without visits, there would be no point in posts, so I thank you all and wish you good luck for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment