Monday 25 April 2011

So What Now

I was just wondering what other bloggers were planning on doing with their blogs once the curtains finally come down on the game. I've enjoyed reading all the blogs and getting people's views on the game, and I only wish I had of started blogging myself a lot earlier instead of only since the reset. But I suppose now, with the game going, there won't be much point nor reason to continue writing on these pages.

I thought of turning this into an FM blog, stories of how I do with certain teams in certain countries (I am currently Santos in Brazil on one save) but they are never going to be as interesting as the FML posts and will never attract the same numbers to these pages. Maybe I shall just come back here every now and then with the odd nostalgic post, we shall see. It's a shame, because this blog has started seeing a fair number of hits over the past couple of months.

I just wanted to find out what everyone else plans to do with their blogs...

2 comments:

  1. I'm keeping mine going as a general gaming blog for the moment. See how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. los elephants will close and ill start a personal blog

    ReplyDelete